Welcome to Signature Coins & Bullion

Stuart AllenMy name is Stuart Allen, welcome to Signature Coins & Bullion, a family owned, managed and directed rare coin and precious metals dealer based in South East England. During eighteen years advising on rare coin, gold and silver investments we have found investors in rare coins are mostly buying the wrong rare coins AND they are buying for the wrong reasons. For the novice to gold and rare coin investments it may sound strange, but it is the biggest misconception about the market for rare coins.

Not all gold or silver coins are investments; 90% of available supply are unsuitable as investments. Our focus is the remaining 10% of gold and silver rare coins. Do not make the same mistake. You can discover the pitfalls to avoid in our monthly publication "Moneta", or sign in to our members area for immediate access to our advice, privileged offers, discounts and extensive global research. As professional numismatists, our job is locating rare coins for collectors, investors, other dealers and our own treasury - not selling them. In just a short time, you will discover that if a coin is genuinely a rare coin then it will sell it self- and that gold does not need any marketing.

Our sister company in New York is one of the largest rare coin dealers on the east coast and together we have almost $20,000,000 in inventory.Every day we publish our passion for the world of gold money and rare coin investments on a blog called Moneta . A unique perspective on the world of gold, rare coin investments, economics, politics and finance. Packed with narrative, suggestions, research, and insight into the world of rare coins, gold and money in all its forms.Making money with gold and rare coins is not easy, you will need to do some homework and our expertise together with our extensive resources will help do just that.You will find our publications provide knowledge of what gold is, how the rare coin market works, and what is most rewarding, profitable and affordable specimen to suit your aspirations and circumstance.

The reasons to buy gold and silver coins are self evident, researching the right specimens to buy is straight forward. FINDING THE COINS IS THE HARD PART. And unlike many companies, if there is anything you require you will always have direct access to the Managing Director. Please take some time to browse this site and take full advantage of our services and if there's anything you would like to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us on 44 12 6872 5001 and ask for me personally.


Bullion - We trade in Modern Gold & Silver Coins & Bars

Gold, Silver or Platinum in the form of bars, ingots, plates or coins as a weighed and stamped unit of precious metal of at least 99.5% purity.

Modern bullion coins allow investors to own investment grade gold (between 0.90 and 0.9999 fineness) Buying investment grade gold bullion for investment is stamp duty free and tax free (VAT exempt) in the UK and EU due to the EU Gold Directive of 2000.

What have been the price trends over the past ten years and how much exposure should I have?

Charting the last ten years:

Gold Chart Silver Chart Platinum Chart

Exposure: Some exposure to gold should be included in all diversified portfolios. A good rule of thumb would be a minimum allocation of around 10% to gold and related gold-investments.

So, as an investment, how would gold perform as a hedge against inflation?

Well, here's a simple analysis against a perceived stock market performer!

Gold Buffalo Coin









And let's face it, gold is far more attractive in every way!

Contact Us

Have a question or comment for us? Please use the form below.

* Required Fields
Please do not fill in this field.
Full Name*

Email Address*





Copyright © 2017 Signature Coins & Bullion. All Rights Reserved.